Aller au contenu

Chers Gooners, pour soutenir le forum, merci de désactiver votre bloqueur de pubs !

Gunners FRANCE, la référence francophone d'Arsenal

[Bundesliga]

Invité

Messages recommandés

Euhm c'est pour Robben que vous avez mis le drapeau hollandais sur votre Away ? ^^

Meuh non, c'est le drapeau luxembourgeois ! :ph34r:

(...)  Le foot, c'est le jeu, c'est la passion, c'est la technique, c'est Maradona, le jeu à la nantaise, les invincibles, 1999, le Barca de 2011, la Colombie de Valderrama, Zidane, Bergkamp, Scholes ça c'est le foot.Le football, c'est l'amour et la passion. Ta politique je lui chie dessus, car elle nique mon football, le vrai football. 

Pour ceux qui maitrise bien l'anglais, sur le forum du bayern munich français, ils ont mis un lien : Thomas Muller a décrit le mondial depuis le premier match jusqu'à la victoire finale avec des anecdotes dedans. Il est génial ce type.

"SO IT WAS REAL

It’s still really funny, what happened to us in the Maracanã. If a grown man like me is already speechless, then something great must have happened. Weltmeister! Crazy! I had a good feeling from the first day in training camp in South Tyrol. It was the big goal, now we have done it. Also the moment Mario comes in and scores the winner shows everything. Everyone was really important in this team! When he ran into me after the final whistle, I gave him a small slap on the cheek and told him: “Mario, you’re an awesome man!”

I admit that I quite absolutely glanced at the scoring charts during the tournament. One keeps constantly asking about it, after all. So far, still no player has managed to defend the top scorer in World Cup history. Neither have I now. That James Rodríguez has won, I really can live with. Quite honestly, I was interested from the beginning only one thing, the World Cup trophy! Now I have it.

There is always much discussion about my role, what really I am: striker or midfielder? I say: I’ve always been a mixture of both. Those who know me know I’m open to anything that can be used flexibly in the offensive and searchable everywhere on the field. I just want to get the optimum way to the goal, no matter whether I come from the right, left or through the middle. Which position I would start in the World Cup, however I didn’t know for a long time. The decision was made just three days before the opening game.

The coach told me before the match against Portugal in a talk. Jogi Löw informed me that I should play as a central striker. For me, at this time, it was frankly no big surprise anymore, because in the final training session before the last World Cup test against Armenia, the coach had prepared me on it in a private conversation.

Basically, it was no big change for me, because the coach had worked out a clear plan for the offensive. Our World Cup concept for the striker was: We play with three flexible players. Very variable, and with many ways in depth. This meant for us: Always play and go, shortly come and steeply go again. Sparkle through permanent movement and not necessarily with force. The days in which the German striker plays forward with his back to goal or lurks on high balls are numbered.

With the decision for me as a central striker, it was also clear that Miroslav Klose would sit in the first game on the bench. What can I say about Miro? He is a tireless worker, scorer and great person, a team player, like there is no one better. It deserves incredible respect as he accepted the decision. And he should still get his chances during the tournament, which earned him the World Cup scoring record from Ronaldo.

But beware, Miro: I remain on your heels – otherwise I would be in the national team at the wrong place. With respect to ages, you’ve still got a few years ahead of me.

The first game against Portugal would then, of course, cannot be better for me. A hat-trick, just amazing! But that was of course immediately, the estimation in the public going on. “Will Müller defend his top scorer crown?” “Does he even break the Ronaldo record instead of Klose?” I understand these mechanisms of the media, but personally, the whole thing was a bit too much. For me, only one thing counted - and now I can say it, too: After the 4-0 win against Portugal, I saw us finally as one of the great World Cup favorites. The first test was passed, the tension fell off. We also celebrated after our return in the Campo Bahia. After dinner, the music was turned up and some guys proved their singer qualities, as I wouldn’t have kept it in the dream for possible. For me in any case, Drafi Deutscher has been never lost…

In the second group match against Ghana, the match was close - and rougher. It was 2-2 when I sought the winning chance with the last action in the game once again. Even when the cross came, I had a good feeling to get and score the goal. But only two seconds later I was on the ground with a gaping cut, and the game was over. Hope and reality collide each other so hard sometimes.

When someone asks me today, which was my best goal in the World Cup, then I think of the Group’s last game in Recife: The goal from the penalty area’s left corner against the United States was clearly my best one. I don’t so often score, otherwise, outside the box…

We were in the second round. We all knew that Algeria would be a difficult opponent. But I also admit: none of us would have thought that the Africans make it so hard for us. A special gratitude in this game goes especially to Manuel Neuer, who saved us with his great saves again and again at the back. In doing so: one doesn’t get the title of World’s Best Goalkeeper as a gift. Since our Manu must already deliver sometimes…

Despite the tight 2:1, I was a little annoyed that suddenly everything was questioned after the Algeria game. We, as a team, didn’t let us be misled. We knew that our title dream had now come a step closer. That was all that mattered to us. And all the other favorites also had difficulties very much in the round of 16.

With France, the first really big chunk was waiting for us in the knockout round. The French had surprisingly well compensated the loss of my dear teammate at FC Bayern, Franck Ribery. At the back they were compact, forward Karim Benzema scored the goals. Again, I discussed with the coach a few days before the game. This time he told me that I would move back to the right wing. The position, as I mostly play with the national team. It wasn’t a big problem for me, indeed, it is already a completely different game. However, I had been aware from the beginning: We have a squad with 23 brilliant footballers, with that the coach can and will let his ideas and imagination run wild.

Unfortunately, it didn’t work for me with a goal against the French. Even the referee wasn’t my friend that day. The situations in which I was involved have been valued mostly negatively for me. Then there was a heat that had me carried away with my paean to a cactus. I’m saying: Cacti are fascinating. Maybe I even consider getting myself a cactus now after the vacation.

I don’t have a lucky charm, a talisman. Superstition is nothing that fits into my thinking, I’m more of a mathematical type. Therefore I reckoned a little bit that I would get my chance again in the semi-final against Brazil for the missed goal against France. I was surprised, however, that the Brazilians were leaving me out so freely at the corner kick of Toni Kroos. Fortunately. Of course, I was immediately aware that this 1:0 is a very important goal. The big pressure fell from us then somewhat, the Brazilians were clearly nervous. But after the brief joy over the goal, it had to go on the same, because the other minutes was still playing, of course. Middle of the first half came a bizarre situation. After a duel, my shin-guard was slipped out, but there was no interruption by the referee. That’s why I played further with the shin-guard in hand. Unfortunately there was no time to put the thing back again. When I was suddenly completely free on the right wing, I used it, unconsciously, to wave my teammates. That looked definitely funny.

Nobody could have thought that this match would end with a 7:1 goal rush. With an outstanding team performance, we out-played the Brazilians and wrote football history.

Even after the final whistle, we didn’t really realize it. At least, until I saw my Bayern colleague Dante standing so dejected. I went up to him to comfort him a little. I wouldn’t like to imagine at all how he has felt at this moment. But definitely not good in any case. I myself had already shed some tears after the European Championship semi-final against Italy. If your title-dream bursts, however, in your own country, it is even much worse certainly.

I want to say at this point, a few words about Neymar. Earlier this year, we had a shooting together for ​​a TV commercial and looked to see who makes the better figure in the car. The story of the vertebral fracture was naturally very bitter for him because he was in a great form and surely the key players of the Brazilians. In sports there is sensational but also a lot of tragedies. As an athlete, you have to unfortunately experience both over the years. I can empathize well with him, since I have already experienced the one or the other. He is young and probably will have the opportunity to shine again in the World Cup. I wish him a speedy recovery and hope that he is soon fully fit again.

And now I can reveal something about the Barça rumors around me: For the TV commercial with Neymar, I flew to Barcelona then. When eating in a local restaurant, I was seen, and then the rumor that I would go to FC Barcelona was already floating around. I believe, at the latest with my contract extension at the FC Bayern until 2019, this should be removed from the world now. And for Neymar: Maybe we see ourselves soon somewhere once more and then can discuss the World Cup, the semi-final and his tragic injury. Or we have a shooting together for a TV ad once again.

After the victory over Brazil, we were welcome in the Campo Bahia with samba drums and fireworks. The people there were incredibly friendly to us. Once after the training, the locals played for me a ukulele serenade song at the gate of the site. And also in the Campo itself, we had a lot of good mood. I was put into a sharing flat with Philipp Lahm, Mats Hummels, Christoph Kramer and Erik Durm. We were a mixed bunch and had a lot of fun together. Everyone has got on very well. The success agrees with us, finally.

Now we all stood together in the final in Maracanã. With Argentina as opponents, against the team when Germany became the last time world champion. In the victory of the team of captain Lothar Matthäus in 1990, I was just ten months old. Waiting for us 24 years later, was although no Diego Armando Maradona, but none other than Lionel Messi. From my opinion, there is and was always only a false 9 - and it is Messi. A great and perhaps even unique player. But in Rio we, as a team, were simply a tick stronger.

For Argentina and Maradona, however, we’ve also had our own good memories. In the World Cup 2010 in South Africa, we swept away the team with the coach Maradona in the quarterfinals with 4:0. I was lucky enough to score the opener just after three minutes with a header. But we also knew: This time, we expected a more compact Argentine team. Nevertheless, we were now a different Germany.

In comparison to 2010, we have developed enormously. Whoever watches football a little bit, has certainly noticed that we had a completely different game system in Brazil than in South Africa and were able to play a more complex football. We were able to play flat and vertically through the midfield, or just approach the opponent with speed. I don’t want to make us worse than we were at the 2010 World Cup. But at that time we were already dependent on our counter attacks. Now we were just more mature. Title-Ripe. And I must say: It’s just nice that in football the best team wins."

Il parle mais s'il gagne pas la C1 pendant son contrat ce sera un grand échec.

Oui la C1 n'est pas facile à gagner, mais on parle d'un club qui a fait 3 finales et 1 1/2 finale en 5 ans ainsi que d'un coach qui l'a gagné 2x et fait 3 1/2 finale en 5 ans.

Oui mais après un club peut avoir un passgae à vide en C1, le Bayern va pas faire éternellement minimum demi finale en Europe chaque année. Suffit qu'un gros finissent second de son groupe, ou le bayern et tu peux te faire sortir dès les 1/8eme.

Mais oui forcément si il la gagne pas cette année , ça sera moche mais bon ça dépend de tellement de paramètres, regarde juste chelsea quand il l'a gagne.  La demi finale contre le barça, surtout le retour, tu te demandes comment ils ont échappé à une défaite. Ça se joue tellement à rien et c'est à prendre en compte.

Moi le seul truc qui me déçoit , cest que je pensais qu'il ferait un mix entre possession et jeu du bayern à savoir tir de loin, centre tête but lol,  contre attaque etc.  Un mec comme Mandzukic,  il était énorme sous Heynckes et dans les matchs où le bayern a joué son jeu, contre ManU, les buts sont venus de centre etc.

Sinon image sympa sur le facebook du Bayern :   En 2007, Scholl père qui se fait remplacer par Ribery.   2014, Scholl fils qui remplace Ribery;

En forme le Lewandowski, déjà un doublé dans ce match. 3-0 pour le Bayern.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TieNfGzrLZ8

Vidéo polémique où Schweini insulte le BvB....  L'ambiance va être bonne dans la NM surtout qu'il risque de devenir le nouveau capitaine... youhouuuu

Modifié par RollReus

Tout le monde va se l'arracher ! 

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/JO4uMRz.gif[/img][/center]

[quote post="450289" timestamp="1331157145"]

[center][b]Pouaah Messi qui inscrit un quintuplé, alors là chapeau. Il rentre un peu plus dans l'histoire du football.[/b] Pour une fois que je fais un compliment à un joueur du Barça, je suggère aux catalans de quoter mon post et de le garder bien au chaud, ce sera probablement le seul et unique que vous aurez à vous mettre sous la dent [img]https://forum.gunners.fr//public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png[/img][/center]
[/quote]

Dortmund va se faire dépouiller de ses derniers gros talents confirmés en 2015.  Hummels partira à coup sur, Gundogan pareil si il rejoue et retrouve le niveau qui était le sien. Reus même histoire maintenant.  Dur pour Klopp, si les mecs avaient la patience de rester, fffff quelle équipe il aurait, entre Gotze etc, Immobile en remplaçant de Lew  enfin bref. On pourra pas dire que le Bayern les dépouille, les mecs ne souhaitent meme plus rester.

Dortmund va se faire dépouiller de ses derniers gros talents confirmés en 2015.  Hummels partira à coup sur, Gundogan pareil si il rejoue et retrouve le niveau qui était le sien. Reus même histoire maintenant.  Dur pour Klopp, si les mecs avaient la patience de rester, fffff quelle équipe il aurait, entre Gotze etc, Immobile en remplaçant de Lew  enfin bref. On pourra pas dire que le Bayern les dépouille, les mecs ne souhaitent meme plus rester.

Wenger likes this

Ricqo.png

Wenger likes this

Lol mais ça vaut pour wenger aussi. Les mecs attendant la maturité, quand ils vont commencer à être encore plus fort pour partir. Cest totalement con, limite on a l'impression que pour eux c'est des club tremplin  enfin carrément des clubs formateurs et bye.

Lol mais ça vaut pour wenger aussi. Les mecs attendant la maturité, quand ils vont commencer à être encore plus fort pour partir. Cest totalement con, limite on a l'impression que pour eux c'est des club tremplin  enfin carrément des clubs formateurs et bye.

Ah maIs je crois que les joueurs d'Arsenal c'est le pire que j'ai vu.

Depuis 2006 et les post-invincibles, Wenger a monté une équipe magnifique pour que dalle, des jeunes à qui il a tout donné et qui se sont tous fait la malle les uns après les autres... Dur.

Ricqo.png

Ah maIs je crois que les joueurs d'Arsenal c'est le pire que j'ai vu.

Depuis 2006 et les post-invincibles, Wenger a monté une équipe magnifique pour que dalle, des jeunes à qui il a tout donné et qui se sont tous fait la malle les uns après les autres... Dur.

Comme quoi, Perez a tout compris : s'en battre les couilles des joueurs et acheter les meilleurs en crachant sur la formation!! tous des ingrats au final :P

@Arsenal59: je pense qu'il y a des chancs;  Wenger pourra encore mettre le paquet sur un joueur l'an prochain,  il est chez Puma tout comme arsenal, ça peut jouer.  Le barça peuvent plus le recruter avec messi neymar suarez, il aura pas sa place sauf si messi se fait la malle. 

ManU in da place par contre.

Putin BOSSS je t'en supplie fait tous pour l'avoir !!!  :(  :amoureu:  

Si ya bien UN joueur que je veux (plus que Cesc :P ) c'est lui !!!!

J'en reve tous les jours de son arrivé....

--------------------Alexis----------------------

Reus-------------Ozil------------AOC/Theo

:amoureu:  :amoureu:

En tout cas ca semble claire Dortmund n'aura pas son mot a dire ca sera au joueur de faire son choix..espérons qu'il soit pas un mercenaire (ce dont je suis persuader) et n'ira pas courir derrière l'argent car a ce jeux on a aucune chance...

D'ailleur j'espere que le club commence a bosser sur son cas...

46644595-008203905-5.jpg

Sinon avec le retour de bender, gundogan, etc je vais suivre le Bvb de très très près, j'espère que cette saison , y'aura match avec le bayern en bundesliga. Meme si je pense que le Bayern gagnera encore le championnat, j'espère que y'aura pas ce fossé entre le premier et le second qu'on a pu voir les deux dernières saisons.

Oui pouur moi notre + gros concurrent sera Manchester United qui est capable de lui offrir un salaire complètement indécent ..

A ce prix on aura d'autres concurrents à coup sûr... Le Barça et le Réal en auront rien à foutre d'empiler des joueurs de cette qualité (on le voit avec le Réal qui empile les milieux axiaux à des prix faramineux)... les clubs anglais seraient prêts à se dégraisser pour accueillir un tel joueur à ce petit prix. Le PSG aura pas honte également de sortir des arguments non négligeables (arguments financiers bien évidemment, étant donné qu'ils n'ont rien d'autre pour eux :D ). 

N'hésitez pas à me follow sur twitter : https://twitter.com/QuentinMarkeuls

T'avance pas trop, le Barça serait capable de vendre Pedro pour acheter Reus ! :lol: Surtout qu'avant l'activation de la piste Suarez, le Barça avait déjà l'accord du joueur manquait juste Dortmund avec qui s'entendre.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/JO4uMRz.gif[/img][/center]

[quote post="450289" timestamp="1331157145"]

[center][b]Pouaah Messi qui inscrit un quintuplé, alors là chapeau. Il rentre un peu plus dans l'histoire du football.[/b] Pour une fois que je fais un compliment à un joueur du Barça, je suggère aux catalans de quoter mon post et de le garder bien au chaud, ce sera probablement le seul et unique que vous aurez à vous mettre sous la dent [img]https://forum.gunners.fr//public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png[/img][/center]
[/quote]

• Créer...

Information importante

En allant sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer..