Aller au contenu

Chers Gooners, pour soutenir le forum, merci de désactiver votre bloqueur de pubs !

Gunners FRANCE, la référence francophone d'Arsenal

[23] Andrei Arshavin

Freewal

Messages recommandés

Petite interview d'Andrei donné sur son officiel, il parle du retour à l'entrainement, de Londres...

arshavin.eu: The preparations for the new season have begun. How have you spent your first days?

A.A.: I flew back to London on Monday evening and went to the base to fetch my car right away.

arshavin.eu: Is it easy to find a parking place in London?

A.A.: On the street where we live, I didn’t have any problems with finding a parking place that day. What did I do then? I was sorting out correspondence.

arshavin.eu: Letters from the fans?

A.A.: Not only. Several bills as well wink.gif and other things. After dinner I went for a walk in the park in the neighborhood, made a call home and went to sleep.

arshavin.eu: It’s well-known, that you jog in the morning. Now it rains every day in London. Can it possibly stop you from jogging in the mornings?

A.A.: No. Although, of course, it’s nice to spend an extra hour in the warm bed, but I know that it must be done.

arshavin.eu: So, we reached your first training…

A.A.: There were a lot of youth there. Arsene conducted two exercises with the pause of 3 hours in between.

arshavin.eu: Why almost all leading players were missing from that first training?

A.A.: The guys, who were summoned to the national teams, will come back to club next Monday.

arshavin.eu: Andrey Arshavin could have spent one week in his native Saint-Petersburg?

A.A.: Basically, yes.

arshavin.eu: What was the most difficult part of the training?

A.A.: Two test-exercises when you run 12 minutes non-stop with recurring speeding-up.

arshavin.eu: It’s like two Cooper tests. Did everybody stand?

A.A.: I did.

arshavin.eu: What were you talking about with Arsenal players?

A.A.: About different things. For example, about our national team. My partners are sure that we are going to get the first place in the group, beating the Germans in Moscow. Somehow they think that we have already managed to get all the points. I tried to explain that there is a difficult match ahead with Wales, but they are convinced that we will easily beat them.

arshavin.eu: Andrey, Yury Zhirkov has come to London. Now there are three of you. Russians are coming?

A.A.: I’m glad, that there are three of us now. Who’s next? I think that Igor Akinfeev.

Une autre interview:

- How did you spend the first days after vacation?

- On Tuesday we had two training sessions, on Wednesday - one and on Thursday - two again. There are ten people from the first squad and the young lads. Those who finished the season later than the others (like Fabregas who was at Confederations Cup, or Walcott plus Gibbs who played in the EC-21) will come back later (next Monday). In addition, on Thursday I was flying by helicopter to another city to the shooting spot. So i had to work without "overclocking" from the first days.

- What may you tell about, if it's not secret, the first training sessions? Are they hard? Is it similar to what have been in Zenit ?

- Exercises are similar to those that Dick Advocaat uses in his training sessions but it's so hard as it was when Petrzhela was the coach of Zenit (his first week traning session after vacations was legendary in Russia in terms of physical exercises, running, etc - rusal). The first training session on Tuesday was basically running - cycles full of 10 minutes of running with accelerations with some physical exercises in-between. During the second training session we had to play football. It's very hard training for us straight after vacation but everyone is trying, knowing that efficiency of action on the field will largely depend on how you're working during these training sessions.

- Were there any tests?

- Yes but there is a queue. There is a timetable for passing the tests, so my turn comes next week.

- And what did Arsène ask you at the first day after vacation?

- He wanted to know how I held a holiday, but also said to the whole team that we are waiting for a heavy season in which Arsenal will focus on the highest goals.

- Did players talk about vacation experiences?

- Maybe, but frankly speaking - i'm so tired after the training sessions that there is no inner force to talk after such workout. But suddenly i was able to speak in Russian during the training sessions.

- Let me guess! You have a new assistant of the goalkeepers' coach - a famous Estonian goalkeeper Mart Poom. Right?

- Right answer! Indeed, and what's more interesting is that he was in our group during running exercises.

- Specially?

- I don't know, but to communicate in Russian on the training session of Arsenal FC is a brand-new feeling.

- There is a new player in the Arsenal squad, right?

- Yes, it is Vermalaen, the ex-player of Ajax. The player seems to be good, although to do some conclusions after the three days of exercises is, of course, too early.

- Were you guys discussing any rumours during trainings ?

- Maybe but without me. I have only heard that Adebayor seems to be staying in the team and Fabregas who is wanted by Milan FC - too.

- What's the weather in London nowadays?

- During the first training session it was very rainy. But then, thanks God, it became better.

- It seems that someone in heaven has specially complicated conditions of the trainings to you all ...

- During running exercises any weather is not good. When it rains then it's too wet to run, when it's sunny - too hot.

- Did London surprise you after a month absence?

- No, i arrived in a familiar city so everything is easier now than six months ago and much calmer too. There is only a mailbox for this month which was overwhelmed with accounts and flyers. So many! Now i need to deal with them.

- So arriving in London is like arriving at home, right ?

- I think so - and i have the house here now.

- Who was looking after it all this time?

- Friends of the owner of the house.

- And the fact that you will have to spend a month without a family, does it greatly complicate your life?

- Naturally. But my friends came here too - a married couple, and the wife of a friend is doing all the cooking work which is great. However, on Saturday they will leave London - and then i will have to visit some restaurants.

- Have you read any British press ? About Zhirkov's transfer to Chelsea, for example ?

- Once arrived, i checked a few newspapers but then nothing on this subject was not written. And now i don't have much time to read the press. I regularly check only a few sites on the Internet - in the first place it's Sport-Express.

- Do you check the Arsenal's official website? There is now an "Arshavin Week", dedicated to the fact that you took the second place in poll for the title of the best "gunner" last season.

- In fact, it's nothing special here - it is only here in Russia people particularly pay attention at such things, but here it's common practice. Such attention to the own players is in the order of things.

- I think that the attention to you in Russia is even higher.

- It is not so as in England. There is a feeling that in Russia we want to know about almost every step of our legionnaires. The fact that some things which had no chance to be attractive for the press in Zenit FC days became suddenly very important here. Overly important, in my opinion. We (with Pavluchenko) now look forward to Yura Zhirkov - he should divert attention from us to himself for some time. And to follow the three is much more difficult than for two.

- The Russians are coming to London, and "Superstars" to Madrid. Is there any feeling that after the purchases of Real Madrid Spanish league will eclipse the English Premier league?

- Let's see. If England government won't solve the problem with taxes then the exodus of the stars to the Spain is possible. But so far, as i think, the EPL remains the best league. Though, of course, we will check it in the Champions League.

Translated by Rusal

Il a raison de rester chez les Gunners, c'est pas le moment de perdre un joueur comme lui, il nous à beaucoup apporter des sont arriver à arsenal, des qu'il est arriver, on à arrêter de perdre pendant 18 match si mes souvenir sont bon donc il a était très bénéfique à l'équipe !

En plus de sa il est dans le classement des meilleurs joueur de la saison chez les gunners.

[size=1][center][color="#FF0000"]Gunners Un Jour, Gunners Toujours !!![/color]
[color="#FF0000"]A 21 ans, J'ai 11 Ans d'Amour Pour Arsenal, We love Gunners !!![/color][/center][/size]
[center][img]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01398/arsene-wenger_1398071c.jpg[/img][/center]

Mais bien sur qu’il ne doit pas changé de club sinon comme si on n’a rien fait l’acheter pour le vende c’est bête quelques part Arshavin c’est une valeur sur il a beaucoup aidé le club dés son arrivé et j’ai eu l’impression que ça fait un moment qu’il joue chez nous j’ai vraiment hâte que la saison commence:)

[center][font="Lucida Console"][color="#000080"][size="1"][size="1"][b] [/b][/size][/size][/color][/font][font="Lucida Console"][color="#000080"][size="1"][size="1"]
[img]http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs437.snc3/25153_1269012044837_1215923056_30882171_3094822_n.jpg[/img]

Aucun[/size][/size][/color][/font][/center]

Je pense tous comme toi, hâte que la saison commence histoire de voir ou l'équipe en est !

Et voir si les joueurs vont entamer cette saison avec envie.

[color="#FF0000"]A 21 ans, J'ai 11 Ans d'Amour Pour Arsenal, We love Gunners !!![/color][/center][/size]
[center][img]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01398/arsene-wenger_1398071c.jpg[/img][/center]

Je pense que tout les joueurs doivent être pressé de ré-attaquer la saison pour retrouvé les sensations de la compétition.

[center][img]http://www.francefootball.fr/Xml/Football/Titres/Media/041110_rvp.jpg[/img][/center][center]
[color=#FF0000]''Faire toute une saison invaincu pour moi c'est le plus grand moment de ma carrière...''
[u] Arsène Wenger[/u][/color][/center]

Je pense aussi qu'ils doivent avoir envie de réataquer la saison , mais a mon avis c'est plus parce qu'ils ont les boules de la saison de m**** qu'on vient de faire GRACE aux blessures !

[center][img]http://www.oleole.com/media/main/images/wallpapers/31850/cesc-fabregas-arsena_37418.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Tous , on peut tous rever , on peut tous rever ...
Meme les yeux bandés ...[/center]

Je pense aussi qu'ils doivent avoir envie de réataquer la saison , mais a mon avis c'est plus parce qu'ils ont les boules de la saison de m**** qu'on vient de faire GRACE aux blessures !

Franchement les blessures c'est ce qui nous bloque, mais la je dit nos joueur sont de retour alors sa va faire mal, Arshavin après une moitié de saison chez nous, maintenant il à ces marque alors je pense qu'il vas nous faire une belle saison, et qui sais peut être qu'il nous refera un quadruplé comme contre vous savez qui!!! :yahoo:

C'est clair que ce qui nous as handicapé c'est les blessures pendant que man u pool et chelsea était au complet nous beaucoup de nos joueurs clef manqué a l'appel.

[center][img]http://www.francefootball.fr/Xml/Football/Titres/Media/041110_rvp.jpg[/img][/center][center]
[color=#FF0000]''Faire toute une saison invaincu pour moi c'est le plus grand moment de ma carrière...''

Y me fait marrer ... A chaque fois que je le voit j'ai l'impression qu'il lui faut vraiment pas grand chose pour s'amuser ... LOL ... Sa fait plaisir de voir qu'on a des joueurs comme sa ! :)

[center][img]http://www.oleole.com/media/main/images/wallpapers/31850/cesc-fabregas-arsena_37418.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Tous , on peut tous rever , on peut tous rever ...
Meme les yeux bandés ...[/center]

ah ah !!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: bien la tête au sol fallait la faire celle la ...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5437148,00.html

Interview d'Arshavin concernant l'état actuel du club et ce qu'il pense du cas Adebayor, de sa nouvelle vie à Londres, de ses aspirations, de ses objectifs etc.

P.S Son anglais s'est largement amélioré ^^

[center]
[img]http://i40.servimg.com/u/f40/11/20/74/86/keep_c10.png[/img][/center]

• 2 semaines plus tard...
Ce joueur est FANTASTIQUE !

Il est tout ce qu'arsenal n'est pas....... Deux demi-occas et deux buts..... Une justesse dans la finition frolant la sorcèlerie......Il est incroyable, quel bonheur d'avoir un tel joueur dans nos rangs.....

[img]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1709/dinalosign.jpg[/img]

Il est la meilleure chose qui soit arrivée à Arsenal depuis 3 ans... Heureusement qu'on l'a. Quels buts hier, surtout le deuxième d'un angle impossible, la classe à l'état pur!

[IMG]http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae293/rhum1karyeah/Arsenal_crest_1888.png[/IMG]

Victoria concordia crescit...... tout simplement

P***** comment il a fait !!!!!!! pour la remettre juste limite trop fort le Ruskofff ...

Ce joueur est énorme

[size=4][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_med7dth0CM1r6ibubo1_500.jpg[/img][/size]
[size=2][color=#696969]" I don't know him but the kid looks like he would run through a brick wall for you." [/color][color=#B22222]Gary Neville[/color][/size]
[size=3][size=2][color=#696969]" I am a fan of this Club and that will never change, I am just lucky enough to have been given the ability and the chance to play for my club. " [/color][color=#B22222]Carl Jenkinson[/color][/size][/size]